I added random header images to the site today. The photos you see were taken by my significant other, Mike, or me during the past three or four years. All photos were taken in the Wickenburg area — even the photo with the snow-capped mountains. A few photos were taken from my helicopter while in flight over town.
What do you think of this new feature? Use the Comment link below to share your opinion.
I’ll be adding a random Wickenburg image to the site’s home page in the upcoming weeks. If you have a photo you’d like to add to the rotation, use the Contact Us link to let me know. I’ll send you instructions for e-mailing the photo to me.
Last 5 posts by Webmaster
- Flying M Air Featured in Arizona Highways Magazine - April 18th, 2009
- Business Directory Reminder - January 30th, 2009
- Calendar of Events - November 12th, 2008
- Business Directory - November 10th, 2008
- The Old Livery Mercantile - December 20th, 2007