wickenburg-az.com is looking for old photographs of downtown Wickenburg. We’re starting a new topic called Before and After and we want to include photographs of the way Wickenburg was years ago, compared to the same sites today.
If you have a photo of downtown that’s at least 10 years old, we’d like to see it! You can drop it off at Buckshot Babe’s on North Frontier Street, next to the Desert Caballeros Western Museum. Don’t worry — we’ll give it back! Be sure to include your name and phone number, along with any information you have about the photo.
If we use the photo, it will appear in the Before and After section of this site, along with your name for photo credit. We’ll accompany the photo with a brand new one of the same place, so people can see how things have changed.
Last 5 posts by Webmaster
- Flying M Air Featured in Arizona Highways Magazine - April 18th, 2009
- Business Directory Reminder - January 30th, 2009
- Calendar of Events - November 12th, 2008
- Business Directory - November 10th, 2008
- The Old Livery Mercantile - December 20th, 2007