Here is a twilight photo taken from the area near Williams Family Ranch (on the Hassayampa River at the end of Constellation Road), looking back toward Wickenburg about two weeks ago.
The sunset colors were really pretty that evening.
Last 5 posts by Allan Hall
- Wickenburg Hospitality Comes in Many Forms - December 15th, 2010
- Calliandra Eriophylla is Native to the Wickenburg Area - December 9th, 2010
- Goodbye, Old Bridge - November 29th, 2010
- Abandoned Mines Part III: Preserving the "Whispering Ranch" Mine - March 25th, 2010
- Abandoned Mines Part II: Protective Closures - March 10th, 2010