I’ve had to temporarily turn off new user registration on the site due to a security loophole one of the WordPress developers just found.
The trouble with that is that to prevent spam in the forums, I’ve had to limit forum posting to registered users. So if you’re not registered, you can’t post a comment or advertisement in the Discussions or Classified Ads area.
You can still view both of those areas, so please don’t hesitate to stop in and check them out. And if you already have a user account on this system and have used it in the past, you can still post content there.
I hope they’ll come up with a fix for this problem soon. When they do, I’ll be able to reopen registration so anyone can register and post.
And many thanks to those of you who pointed out the forum spam that was in the Discussions forum. It took some doing, but I was able to delete the posts from the database and they’re gone for good.
Last 5 posts by Webmaster
- Flying M Air Featured in Arizona Highways Magazine - April 18th, 2009
- Business Directory Reminder - January 30th, 2009
- Calendar of Events - November 12th, 2008
- Business Directory - November 10th, 2008
- The Old Livery Mercantile - December 20th, 2007