This is your last chance to vote in the Real Estate/Zoning Voting poll. You can find it in the sidebar of the home page until the first week in October, when a new poll will take its place.
So far, there have been 38 votes. 92% of the voters responded that an elected official with personal or family ties to real estate should not vote on zoning issues because it’s a conflict of interest.
Have you voted yet? Please do. And remember, even after this poll has been closed, you can still discuss this issue on our Discussion Board.
Last 5 posts by Webmaster
- Flying M Air Featured in Arizona Highways Magazine - April 18th, 2009
- Business Directory Reminder - January 30th, 2009
- Calendar of Events - November 12th, 2008
- Business Directory - November 10th, 2008
- The Old Livery Mercantile - December 20th, 2007