This photo of butterflies and bees was taken in San Domingo Wash east of Wickenburg. I couldn’t approach this bush too closely, due to all the bees swarming in the blossoms! I thought the black butterfly was somewhat unusual.
Last 5 posts by Kathy Block
- Skeleton Ridge Cave - December 27th, 2010
- Encounters with the Greater Roadrunner (Geococcyx Californianus) - November 15th, 2010
- Burros, Donkeys, and Mules: Their Uses by Man - June 19th, 2010
- What's Blooming Now: Cactus Flowers - May 8th, 2010
- Rattlesnakes and You - March 28th, 2010