In November, 2008, we hiked up Calamity Wash towards Skeleton Ridge. The wash is two miles up Constellation Road and was described in the late Lee Pearson’s writeup of January 29, 2007.
In this photo, my husband Ed is getting some welcome shade in this nice little cave! We are still somewhat active cavers, so enjoyed finding this one.
Last 5 posts by Kathy Block
- Butterflies and Bees - December 21st, 2010
- Encounters with the Greater Roadrunner (Geococcyx Californianus) - November 15th, 2010
- Burros, Donkeys, and Mules: Their Uses by Man - June 19th, 2010
- What's Blooming Now: Cactus Flowers - May 8th, 2010
- Rattlesnakes and You - March 28th, 2010