Note: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
This policy covers how wickenburg-az.com treats personal information that wickenburg-az.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of the wickenburg-az.com Web site. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that wickenburg-az.com does not own or control, or to people that wickenburg-az.com does not employ or manage. In addition, certain wickenburg-az.com associated companies such as Amazon.com and Google have their own privacy statements which can be viewed on their respective Web sites.
Information Collection and Use
- wickenburg-az.com collects personal information when you register with wickenburg-az.com
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, and personal interests. Once you register with wickenburg-az.com and log in to our Web site, you are not anonymous to us.
- wickenburg-az.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, wickenburg-az.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- wickenburg-az.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, and, on occasion, contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
wickenburg-az.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- wickenburg-az.com does not provide any personal information to an advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- wickenburg-az.com advertisers may include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- wickenburg-az.com may set and access wickenburg-az.com cookies on your computer.
- wickenburg-az.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to wickenburg-az.com‘s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your wickenburg-az.com Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the wickenburg-az.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the wickenburg-az.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your wickenburg-az.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- wickenburg-az.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your wickenburg-az.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please use the Contact Us link to send a feedback message to the Webmaster.